The images in the carousel will by default link to a Lightbox enlargement of the image. Alternatively, you may specify a URL to link to each image from the Media Library. This link address should be configured in the image uploader/editor of the Media Library.
- Open URL links in same window – check to enable
- Reflection scripts:
- CSS – supported by all modern browsers (including IE8+)
- V2 – works on most servers ** DEPRECATED
- V3 – like V2 but also supports transparent PNGs ** DEPRECATED
- Disable reflections – use the gallery without reflections
- Strict mode – this option is provided to be used with V2 or V3 reflections. Some servers do not allow images to be referenced by URL, this option will then provide a relative path. ** DEPRECATED
- Enable auto rotation – the gallery will rotate automatically, this may be disabled in the shortcode for each gallery instance.
- Auto rotation pause – how long to delay between slides in the carousel.